At Treloweth all pupils are expected to follow this dress code and will be encouraged to take pride in their appearance.
The school colours are red/ black and white and the required dress is as follows:
- Trousers, shorts or skirts – black school uniform style only
- Shirt long or short sleeve – white only
- Pullover or cardigan – plain red or with school logo only
- Summer dress – red check
- Black shoes (It would be helpful to ensure that children can fasten their shoes. Infants may prefer velcro fastenings.)
PLEASE NOTE NO TRAINERS/ SKATE SHOES/ CROCS ALLOWED
(Children who wear any of the above to school will be expected to change into plimsolls)
- No jewellery except a watch or one pair of small stud earrings. No nail varnish should be worn.
Shoulder length hair should be tied back with red/ black hair accessories only. Hair should not be dyed, gelled, less than a grade 3 cut or an extreme fashion statement.
Children will need a named PE bag containing the following:
- Black shorts
- Plain white t-shirt
- Trainers/ plimsolls
- White/ black socks
- Black tracksuit bottoms for outdoor games
(PE bags should be available in school every day)
- The following may be purchased from reception: PE bags, book bags, sun hats, base ball caps.
- All parts of the school uniform can be ordered online at tesco.com/ues. All orders made through Tesco online raise vital funds for the school.
- For embroidered uniform please https://myclothing.com/ueslink/7212.school?t=1587569732238
- School ties are available from reception.
- Hooded tops, fleeces and sweatshirts will be phased out over the course of the year ahead and no further orders will be taken.
It is important that all items of clothing are clearly marked with your child’s name