Key Stage 1 Teacher
Treloweth is a large and thriving school situated within a richly diverse community. You would be joining a friendly and hard-working staff team, determined to provide our children with high quality learning experiences. Our school is looking to appoint an outstanding teacher for September 2018 to make learning engaging, inclusive and effective to ensure our children continue to reach the highest standards.
· a welcoming school environment and caring team;
· children who are vibrant, keen and enjoy coming to school;
· a friendly and supportive community;
· a commitment to the continuing professional development of our staff;
· a happy and positive ethos;
· a thriving Multi-Academy Trust who offer professional CPD and leadership development, school improvement, and career support.
Treloweth Primary School is looking for a teacher who:
· is child focussed, open minded, articulate, organised and creative;
· has a clear understanding of effective learning and teaching and is willing to work in partnership with an excellent, committed team of staff;
· has a passion for teaching and high expectations of themselves and the children;
· is an excellent classroom practitioner with high expectations;
· is enthusiastic and a hardworking team player;
· is ambitious with the ability to motivate and inspire;
· is committed to safeguarding all our children and their emotional well-being;
· is able to communicate effectively with all members of the school community.
Applications are welcome from creative and talented class teachers who can demonstrate knowledge and experience in early education.
Visits are welcomed and encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the school office - Telephone: 01209 216192 or by emailing Emma Croucher email@example.com
If you believe you can help us to make every school day count and you want to make a difference to the life chances of our children, then we would love to hear from you!
There may be an opportunity for a permanent position for the right candidate, therefore this position is temporary for 1 year in the first instance.
Closing date for applications: end of Friday 23rd March 2018
Short listing: Monday 26th March 2018
Interview date: Thursday 19th April 2018
Crofty Application Form - Editable
Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form