Contract Type: Fixed Term
Working Pattern: Part Time / Term time only
Hours per week: 27.5
Salary: £15,507 pro rata
Closing date: 23:59 on Wednesday 13th June 2018
Interview date: Tuesday 26th June 2018
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our team and be part of the future success of the school by providing exciting opportunities and inspirational learning for our great children. The Governors of Treloweth Primary School are looking to appoint full time Teaching Assistants to work within our team from September 2018, on a fixed term contract.
The successful candidates will:
· Have previous experience of working within an early years setting, a primary school classroom, or of working 1:1 to support children.
· Be passionate about enabling children to achieve their very best.
· Have excellent communication skills and be confident to deliver interventions to individuals or groups of children.
· Enjoy working within a team to embrace and embed new strategies and approaches across the school.
· Enjoy the challenges of change and be able to adapt their practice to meet the needs of the children they are supporting.
· Be energetic, ambitious and keen to progress your career.
· Demonstrate an awareness of individual needs and different learning styles of individual pupils
About Treloweth School:
Treloweth School is a large primary school with a passionate team of staff and pupils with ‘a fierce ambition for improvement’ (OFSTED 2013). We pride ourselves on meeting the needs of all children and ensuring positive outcomes for all. For more information please see our website www.treloweth.cornwall.sch.uk
We can offer:
· Fantastic children who are eager to learn
· A creative approach to the curriculum
· A positive behaviour approach
· Commitment to your personal development
Potential candidates are welcome to visit the school on Thursday 7th June at 10am, 2pm or 4pm for a tour and informal discussion with the SENCo.
Please click below for the job specification relevant forms:
Crofty Application Form - Editable
Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form